14.3.12

Role model update

I wanted to send Kevin Richardson a motivation trigger - and so I did:

"Hi
I hope you know that what you does is inspiring. It's actually nothing less than spectacular. The few people who building up respect between humans and animals are talented and humble. And when you deserves respect from animals like lions and hyenas, then you're truly something special! And all I can wish you is that you gets the same respect from other humans.
Good luck with your projects!"

I actually didn't thought that any of them had any time to read it, but I got a response by Mandy the same day (or someone else who signed under with Mandys name, but I'm happy anyway) and they put my little message as the 'inspiring message for the day'.

One word: Awsome

Kind regards
Helena Dahlén

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Bloggintresserade