13.3.12

Role model

So, to get used to start thinking in english I'll try to write here once in a while to practice for my trip to Ireland. I'm so excited(!!!) but this post will be about role models.

I've never had a idol while growing up, and I still hasn't. But I had role models, and now I've more than ever before.

So, who are they?
Well, my instructors of course;
All the instructors from the time I used to train martial art, most of the instructors I had as a youth at the volountary defence organisations, and some of my teachers. And during my time as a youth leader at the confirmations I were privileged to work with te two best pastors I've ever met. I can tell you that I'm relieved that I've got the chanse to have all this role models, because it's making me to who I am. I'm defenetly not perfect, but I've a lot of different interests (thanks to all my role models), and for that I've got the highest potential to be humble for other things, new things, and I believe it can help me to be a better person compered to if I only had one or two idols.

Now, I'm gonna tell you about a role model who I think I can see as a idol. Someone I've never met, but who I find very inspiring; Kevin Richardsson, the lion whisperer. One of my dreams is to work as a volontary for 2 or 4 weeks at The kingdom of the white lion. What this guy does is amazing, and if I ever have the chanse to help him, I would do it without spending any time in regret!

While writing this post I went to his homepage and read the "inspiring message for the day", All I can do is to agree:
"13-03-2012 - Inspiring message for the day
I just wanted to say thank you! for showing your lions that there are some good humans that love animals... Kevin, you are truly blessed from GOD to have the opportunity to be with your lions... I hope one day all your animals can live in harmomy with humans. Your pictures and video's have brought tears to my eyes! I wish I could be you just for one day, to be with these amazing creatures from GOD [...]"

I hope he gets all the respect that he deserves. Because if you deserves respect from animals like lions and hyenas, then you're truly something special!

Best regards
Helena dahlén

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Bloggintresserade